Pacific Cross Philippines has superseded its policy exclusion on pandemics and extended its coverage on COVID-19. As the Philippine government continues to address the pandemic thru vaccination, here are the updated guidelines of COVID-19 related medical expenses coverage.
SEVERE COVID-19 CASES
- Requires confinement and must be treated within a hospital facility.
- Inpatient benefits and limitations will apply.
MODERATE COVID-19 CASES
- Requires confirmed and advised to be treated within a hospital facility.
- For moderate cases advised to be done at home; Home Care Packages will be covered.
- It is covered up to PHP 30,000 and under the Inpatient benefits.
MILD COVID-19 CASES
- Asymptomatic and mild cases will be considered outpatient cases.
- Covered for plans with outpatient benefits subject to its limits, co-payment, and other applicable deductions.
- It will be covered under Home Care Services.
- Services include RT-PCR tests and chest x-ray.
REQUIREMENTS TO AVAIL COVERAGE
- This is REIMBURSEMENT only.
- Medical Certificate from attending physician citing if Moderate Case (Home Care Package) or Mild Case (Home Care Services)
- Chest X-Ray results.
COVERAGE FROM 1 JANUARY 2022 TO 30 JUNE 2022
Based on vaccination status, here are the coverage parameters set for the first half of 2022.
COVERAGE STARTING 1 JULY 2022
- Only fully vaccinated clients will have coverage for COVID-19-related medical expenses.
- Unvaccinated clients will not have COVID-19 coverage.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- To facilitate an efficient service, please share a soft copy of proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination includes:
- PDF of Vaccination Certificate from VaxCertPH.
- Photo of your Vaccination Card.
- Send this via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATED: 03 June 2022